Product warranty and quality of manufacture is provided and is subject to the manufacturer’s policies described in the product warranty manual. For warranty and maintenance services, the customer can contact the warranty service provider directly to obtain the required service in accordance with the regulations.
FA’A will provide the best after-sales services to its customers and guarantee provision of spare parts with quality of manufacture in line with the provisions of the Ministry of Commerce as follows:
- Commitment to ensure the quality of electronic equipment’s for two.
- Repair time of a maximum of 14 days from the date of maintenance request (not including the time required to provide the required spare parts) if the maintenance of the product in excess of 14 days the customer is entitled to a temporary alternative commodity.
- Provision of rare spare parts within 14 days of the date of the ordered piece. If the maintenance of the product in excess of 14 days, the customer is entitled to a temporary alternative commodity.
- Commitment to 30-day maintenance quality assurance
- The obligation to respond to the customer’s complaints, provide the required data, update the customer with the course of the complaint within 5 days, and respond definitively to the complaint within a period of not more than 30 days.
- The shelf life of each product varies and the customer should review the product guide or contact the dealer for details.
- There is a visit fee for maintenance after the end of the warranty period.
- The warranty covers the service of repairing or replacing spare parts free of charge in case of a factory defect and does not mean replacing the product or returning its value, and this excluded malfunctions resulting from:
- Misuse of the product or failure to comply with the instructions in the product guide or instructions referred to in the Internet and digital pages when activating the device.
- Fractures, blows, cuts or exposure of the product to external factors such as liquids, moisture, or high heat.
- Attempts to repair or maintenance by non-authorized agents or the use of spare parts that are not approved by the Standards Authority.
- Delete files or sections of the hard drive.
- Replacement costs for lost or consumed items (buttons, batteries, etc.)
- If the serial numbers is tampered with or changed.
This is on the list of brands that FA’A is considered to official distributor within Saudi Arabia.