Harbinger Men’s Power Gloves
103.50 SR (includes VAT)
These gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them on a towel and pat down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Make sure they are not in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want. It is best to allow all strength training gloves to fully dry between uses.
- Pair of men’s protective, half-finger gloves for weight lifting
- StretchBack performance mesh on back of hand and between fingers increases flexibility
- Leather palm protects hand and maintains strong feel on bar
- Open cell foam cushions palm and fingers
- Fully adjustable wrist closure